Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hawaiian Shirts and Levis…

Recently I have noticed a lot of guys are wearing some really moderate prints and they pair them with Levis while some guys are wearing shirts that I consider a little gaudy. The truth is some guys want to wear the gaudiest shirts they can find. The definition of the word Gaudy is as follows: ostentatiously or tastelessly ornamented. Does this even bother you to think that someone thinks your shirt is Gaudy? My hubs definitely tries to find shirts that I would consider Gaudy personally I think he does it just to bother me.

One of the ugliest, gaudiest shirts we sell here at the Wave Shoppe is our Ugly Hawaiian shirt where every piece of the shirt is made from a different colored remnant. It is appropriately named the Ugly Shirt and is currently our number one selling shirt.

I myself like to see a guy in a nice pair of jeans and a shirt that casually matches the jeans so two of my favorite shirts at the Wave Shoppe are the white/blue hibiscus shirt (white background with beautiful blue hibiscus flowers) and the blue pineapple paradise Hawaiian shirt (tranquil mix of blues with leafs, pineapples and other patterns and both of these shirt go great with blue jeans.

So if you are dressing for a casual date night with your girl or your wife I suggest you try the tranquil shirt or if it is a night out with the guys then by all means wear the Ugly shirt.
The men's Hawaiian shirts with the Wave Shoppe label sold on www.waveshoppe.com are available in men's sizes small up to 5X. Many of the shirts are also available in women's cuts and select dresses such as muumuus and long tank dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Gray Aloha Shirts