Saturday, November 8, 2014

Wrap Your Torso in Tropical Parrots

I realize that winter is just starting to kick-in in many parts of the country, but on this side of the united states its summer, and almost year round. Our weather, which averages in the high 70 to low 80s makes it easy to maintain a tropical mindset year-round.

When I am at the office my mind frequently drifts off to the beach or some tropical island, sometimes its all I can think about. Many days I am wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt with really colorful parrots that wrap my torso in tropical splendor.

I can shut my eyes and almost feel the warm ocean breeze and hear the waves gently crashing on the beach and the parrots squawking in the trees.

Yup, its hard to beat living in a warm climate such as this, though we most certainly pay for it. But its still worth it, mainly because I hate snow and winter and all that cold stuff. No thank you mam, its flip flops, shorts and Hawaiian shirts for me!

In our business it really is Hawaiian shirt Friday every day of the year. So even if winter is upon you think Spring and the next 3 or 4 months will pass much quicker. Need some tropics in your life? Here is a discount coupon that you can use on your next purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Gray Aloha Shirts