Friday, April 20, 2007

Chocolate Hawaiian Shirt Friday


Well folks you can tell its Friday, actually a pretty lackluster Friday. I originally started giving thought to planning out my weekend but the thoughts quickly shifted to my can of macadamia nuts, enhanced with sea salt. So basically here I sit with my macadamia nuts wearing a one of a kind chocolate colored Hawaiian shirt that looks something like a cross section of Hawaiian MilkyWay bar, except for that it is covered with sea turtles (Honu).

Its clear that I am not accomplishing much at the moment, but I am certainly enjoying my Hawaiian snack. Which brings to mind that eivissu has not yet sent me a box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts, pay up eivissu! Well I will probably end up cutting an order for a customer and working on the website this weekend. But then if I get really motivated, I may just start working on my Hawaiian gifts for Christmas. If you are a good customer or in our elite circle of friends that serves up loving anchor text for the shirt shop, you usually get rewarded with a unique, handcrafted Hawaiian shirt from the Wave Shoppe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Gray Aloha Shirts