Tuesday, February 8, 2011

To Whom It May Concern

"To Whom It May Concern:

I don’t think a company gets much feedback or credit when they do something right and I wanted you to know that I couldn’t be more pleased with the merchandise that I received and how quickly I received it. I placed my order on a Friday and received it the following Monday! What great service! I will be in Maui next week wearing my shirt I purchased which, by the way, fit perfectly.

Thank you again for the great product and the outstanding service your company provided. I will definitely recommend you to anyone.

Ken L

South Sioux City, NE"


Customers who purchase Hawaiian shirts from Wave Shoppe tell it best, adding that our company and products receive praise on a daily basis. Ken recently purchased our big mens Maui Hawaiian shirt which is one of our latest designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Gray Aloha Shirts