Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hearst Castle, La Cuesta Encantada


Well folks it’s Thursday and the start of my weekend. I am going to treat myself to a few well deserved days off and take a trip up the California coast in my Corvette to visit Hearst Castle. I have never been there but from what I hear the tapestries, art art and building structures are truely magnificent and a must see. Truthfully it’s the mediterranean/gothic look and feel of the castle that sucked me into going; I think all of the lion statues and overall mediterranean motif really cast Hearst Castle in its own dimension. When I return I will try to post some behind the scenes pictures of Hearst Castle, that is if I remember to take my camera.

2 comments:

  1. How was Hearst Castle and is the 'the' Hearst Castle of the kidnapped hostage gone bank robber terroist gurilla?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is the family of Patricia Hurst, she was the one that claimed that she was kidnapped and converted to a bank robber / terrorist guerilla

    ReplyDelete

Rare Gray Aloha Shirts