Friday, August 17, 2007

See Hawaii as did the ancient Hawaiians

See Hawaii as did the ancient Hawaiians and Captain Cook! According to the website, Ocean Joy Cruises will take you to the Unspoiled Waianae coastline where dolphins, turtles and other Hawaiian sea life play and flourish. Now normally I would say that’s a pretty bold statement, but one of my friends had the opportunity to take one of their tours and he said to me that
"you really do get to swim with the sea turtles in their natural environment" well that was all I needed to extend my endorsement.

I remember being in south Florida around Melbourne Beach to observe the green sea turtles coming ashore to lay their eggs, what an awesome experience that was. If your going to HI for some dolphin watching or snorkeling action, this is a must do cruise.

1 comment:

  1. yes, turtles, wild dolphins and all the other tropical fish are in the coastal waters of the hawaiian islands. we recommend any hawaii visitor to ask the locals for their secret safe snorkel beach. buy snorkel, goggles and fins at wal mart and enjoy our tropical islands. aloha, pua http://www.kohalacoastweb.com/

    ReplyDelete

Rare Gray Aloha Shirts