Thursday, August 2, 2007

What’s Your Favorite Ice Cream?

Aloha, now this is a company that’s well known and cherished by just about everyone that has a passion for ice cream. In Hawaii, the Farrell's franchise is owned and operated by E Noa Corporation, a Hawaii-based company specializing in providing sightseeing tours around the island. You may know E Noa from the trolleys they operate around Honolulu, prominently known as the Waikiki Trolley.

We all have our weaknesses and Farrell’s Ice Cream is certainly one of mine. I was looking over their menu and I think my absolute favorite has to be the Farrell’s banana split, check this out.

“This is the flagship of Farrell’s Fleet of Fabulous Fountain Fantasies. Three scoops of our creamy vanilla, rich chocolate & sweet strawberry ice cream smothered with chocolate, pineapple & strawberry toppings, crowned with billows of whipped cream, nuts & a cherry. Oh yes...& of course, a banana.”

What’s your favorite ice cream or concoction?

1 comment:

  1. I was born and raised on Oahu but have lived in Hilo since 1992. When I was younger my favorite Farrell's ice cream treat was the clown sunday. I think it was a scoop of vanilla with a cherry for the nose and a sugar cone upside down on the ice cream for a clown hat. Whipped cream was on the sides for the hair. Good memories!

    ReplyDelete

Rare Gray Aloha Shirts