Monday, January 6, 2014

How to make a grown man (almost) cry!

Recently my husbands’ Hawaiian shirt collection has grown to overflowing one whole closet.  While rifling through his stash I noticed some of the ones he has had 10 or more years are faded and a little ragged so I asked him to weed out the old ones to make room for some new ones and the look on his face made me laugh out loud.  Seriously you would think I had told him the sky was falling.  “But those are my favorite Hawaiian shirts” he said to which I replied so are all 150 or more but we don’t have the room to keep the old ragged ones and as the owner of a Hawaiian shirt apparel company you should be wearing the ones that still look good!  



After bantering and bartering he agreed to give 10 measly shirts to the Goodwill. So then he spent 15 minutes trying to select the ones he could part with and that was hilarious next thing you know he stomps off muttering “just pick the ones I can’t wear any more”  so I agreed and while he was gone I found 15 shirts that had seen their better days years ago. The next morning he came out of the bedroom wearing a t-shirt that had holes in it so can you guys guess what will happen next?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Gray Aloha Shirts