Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me


Aloha, for those of you that don’t know me, my name is Charles. If you don’t know me that’s quite ok, I barely know myself. I really didn’t plan on a post today but then I remembered that today is truly a personal day for me.

November 9th 1998 is the day that I decided to stop drinking so today marks 9 full years without any alcohol.

To be honest I had a really great time when I was drinking but it seems that no one else did. But what ever, I am going to get myself a Häagen-Dazs ice cream bar and just kick it for the day.


Stop by and say Aloha, we follow.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't find the link to follow sooner.

    A very happy birthday/anniversary to you.

    Good for you!

    Dave

    BTW... what flavor was it? I'm really partial to ice cream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haagen-Dazs chocolate ice cream, its the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm a Butter Pecan fan.

    Quick ice cream story...

    As a kid, there was an ice cream shop, Baskin Robbins I think, about 2-3 blocks away from where I took swimming lessons.

    They had a signature flavor called "Licorice Voodoo". A black licorice flavored ice cream.

    Being the kind of person who always snatched all the black jelly beans from the bowl, had to have it. :)

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

Rare Gray Aloha Shirts